We are two individuals, sister-in-laws, and friends who are striving to thrive and be our personal best as well as making our surroundings a better place to live! Connected by faith, family, friendship, photos, and writing, we just want to share our journey with you!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My lunch!

I had to run off to my volunteering position this afternoon, but I was craving a nice salad with that delicious "honey" mustard salad dressing I posted about earlier.

By the way, I also added a convenient "search" bar on the right of the screen. You can search any old recipes and posts by including a few key words! I really know nothing about programming or web pages, but I was able to do that! I've also been tinkering with the look of the site, let me know how you like it!

I was just talking with Jayanna on the phone (literally, she phoned in the middle of the last paragraph). She misses blogging, but is definitely not done! She's had the most hectic month with Dan studying and writing final exams and Jay having to figure out how to pack everything and then move it back to Victoria and then have a Christmas in Victoria, before flying to be in Winnipeg on Wednesday.... all with being pregnant and with a 2-yr old! Anyways, suffice to say, she is busy, but has so many recipes and is excited to share them with you! (She just told me on the phone of a delicious lentil salad she put together for dinner tonight)

After getting through with that business... here was my (delicious) lunch!

A chopped salad with romaine lettuce, cucumbers, red peppers, artichoke hearts and hemp seeds... and...

"Honey" mustard dressing! (in this great little container my mother bought me)

I also had some brazilian matcha green tea to go with :)

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment