We are two individuals, sister-in-laws, and friends who are striving to thrive and be our personal best as well as making our surroundings a better place to live! Connected by faith, family, friendship, photos, and writing, we just want to share our journey with you!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Earth Hour


Happy Sunday!
So I am going to put up our first pictures today!!!! YAY! I am so excited to be embarking on this adventure and entering BLOG WORLD! Whoohoo!
Last night, at 8:29pm Dan and I turned off all the lights and electronics in our house and lit soy candles for an hour! It was amazing how zen the house felt! I put Noah to sleep which took almost an hour because he wanted extra snuggles but it was really romantic and calm feeling! I hope that everyone contributed by turning out at least one or two lights! Remember that every little thing you do, no matter how small an act, helps to make our world a better and safer place to live! I was going to go surfing today but I think that instead, it will be a chill-day and I'll take Noah to the farmers' market and buy groceries for the week! I will be putting up recipes and pictures of the food we've made this week! YUM! I will also add pictures of our happy family! Love to all, Jayanna

No comments:

Post a Comment