We are two individuals, sister-in-laws, and friends who are striving to thrive and be our personal best as well as making our surroundings a better place to live! Connected by faith, family, friendship, photos, and writing, we just want to share our journey with you!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Exploring Our Surroundings

Exploring new places is a favorite for our family! A few weeks ago we packed up a picnic of leftover roasted veggies, Ezekiel wraps, avocado, apples, cucumbers and hit the road! Our road-trip wouldn't have been complete without a much-needed stop at Starbucks where I got my beloved Soy Chai Latte! I am addicted and fully aware! I have cut-back considerably and now often choose a China Green Tips or Zen tea but I still like to indulge every so often! Noah loves the beach like his mama! I love to surf and if given the opportunity would do it much more than I do! Here we are exploring China Beach and I took this pic peeking at Noah through some kelp! We didn't let a little rain ruin our trip and just had so much fun exploring and counting rocks and shells on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment