We are two individuals, sister-in-laws, and friends who are striving to thrive and be our personal best as well as making our surroundings a better place to live! Connected by faith, family, friendship, photos, and writing, we just want to share our journey with you!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Good

I just thought I'd share this tidbit with you. I visited with my Grandma this afternoon and then took her to the Pancake House (her fave place... she has the strawberry blinces!) with my family for her birthday (94 years young).

I asked her how her day has been and she replied "good, well you know, all days are really good... some are different, but all good". She has so much wisdom and looks at life with such great perspective. She is such a blessing in my life and she is such a Godly woman.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment