We are two individuals, sister-in-laws, and friends who are striving to thrive and be our personal best as well as making our surroundings a better place to live! Connected by faith, family, friendship, photos, and writing, we just want to share our journey with you!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Complications by Atul Gawande

This is one of the most recent books I've read. It's a true account of some of the tales a surgeon has seen throughout his career. It's quite interesting for a future medical school student, but I think for really anyone (my entire family has or is reading it thanks to gifts from my aunt).

Complications by Atul Gawande


It really sheds light on the amount of on-the-job learning and errors that are made. There are a lot of fascinating cases and I know anyone would love it.


Pick it up today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment