We are two individuals, sister-in-laws, and friends who are striving to thrive and be our personal best as well as making our surroundings a better place to live! Connected by faith, family, friendship, photos, and writing, we just want to share our journey with you!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tofino Times!

It's been about a week since my last post and that's because we were in Tofino! Dan, Noah and I went up with Ally who is visiting us once again! It was her first time! We also brought along my mom and our dog Maggie! Tofino is my home-away-from-home/paradise and if you haven't been you just MUST GO! I am so excited to share my experience with you in greater deal along with some yummy foods that were made and enjoyed during our stay! I will post a long post with Ally tomorrow about our trip but I thought that I would let you know where I had disappeared too and share a few pics!
Sweet moments with my hunky hubby at Long Beach, Tofino, B.C.

Ally's first time surfing!!! She was so brave and just went for it!!!

Cuddles with Noah and hanging with Maggie before heading out for a sweet session!
Cartwheels on Long Beach! Clearly I love playing around and I like to let loose on the beach!!!

I love Tofino so much! There is so much beauty and nature and everyone is incredibly friendly and there are a lot of pet-friendly places!

I hope you all had a wonderful week! I'm off to catch-up on some much-needed sleep but I'll write tons tomorrow! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment