We are two individuals, sister-in-laws, and friends who are striving to thrive and be our personal best as well as making our surroundings a better place to live! Connected by faith, family, friendship, photos, and writing, we just want to share our journey with you!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dinner on the go!

I don't have much time to post anything, but I thought I'd show you a snap of my delicious dinner I packed for work tonight!

I looove salad! So I brought a delicious salad with romaine lettuce, cucumbers, celery and red peppers (I also love the combo of spinach, cucumber and strawberry... mmm).

My favourite salad dressing... no fat (so it doesn't hurt my tummy) and not bad on the calories either!
I baked a few tofu sesame snacks for the side!

I hope everyone has a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment