We are two individuals, sister-in-laws, and friends who are striving to thrive and be our personal best as well as making our surroundings a better place to live! Connected by faith, family, friendship, photos, and writing, we just want to share our journey with you!

Friday, April 9, 2010

A Saviour To Dry Hands!

Whenever I work in the school or wash my hands in public, if I don't bring my own soap (it's not always easy to carry around a bottle of soap with you while walking down the school hallways), I have to use the harsh soaps that destroys skin (but it's obviously better than being gross and not washing)! My hands get so incredibly dry and my skin cracks. It is so awful and painful! I have been prone to developing eczema in between my fingers whenever I use soaps that are full of irritants, additives and high pH levels which are not kind to our skin. I have tried endless hand lotions and they have done nothing...that is until I bought 'Dream Cream' by Aroma Crystal Vibrational Therapy. It is quite pricey ($26ish) but it really heals my hands and moisturizes them without using additives or Sodium Lauryl Sulphate.
What I look for when buying a product is to support a company that does not test their products on animals and Aroma Crystal Vibrational Therapy does NOT! YAY! No animal testing! They have also reduced their packaging, making it more environmentally friendly. There are so many unnecessary ingredients placed in products these days so it's really nice when you can find a reputable company that uses 100% essential oils, is environmentally friendly, doesn't test their product on animals and uses non-GMO ingredients. To me, this is worth paying a little more! Check-out their website at
http://www.aromacrystal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment