We are two individuals, sister-in-laws, and friends who are striving to thrive and be our personal best as well as making our surroundings a better place to live! Connected by faith, family, friendship, photos, and writing, we just want to share our journey with you!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Veggie Burrito!

I'm all for fresh, home-made food, but let's face it, we all lead pretty busy lives, and we all need a few canned or frozen items we can turn to every once in a while (I try not to too much of the time)... and what better than having a nice healthy option waiting? I came across these dairy-free burrito's by Amy's and thought I would give them a try. I'm not a big fan of burritos (because I usually have this image of cheese and greasy beef) but when I looked at the ingredients for this it looked promising. It's mostly organic, not anything too processed and very healthy ingredients. The best thing... you store them in the freezer... so they stay good for a while!

Mmm... mmm! What can I say? They were delicious! They don't have a mountain of flavour, so I dipped it in a little bit of salsa (I LOVE salsa) and it was the perfect taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment